My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Monday, August 24, 2009

365 Project June







Well I've now done 365 through June. So I only need to do July and August to be all caught up. I found lots of great 365 kit options over at Divine Digital's included some kits specifically designed for certain months. The most versitile is DeDe Smith's Digital 365 Kit HERE and the 365 Digital Kit Add On HERE. See the bottom of the this entry for a the previews for these great kits. As you can see from these 4 layouts there is a lot of variety to the looks you can get.

May 31-June 6 De De Smith Digital 365, Template Moriginal, Font School Hand Bold by Creative Chaos.

June 7-13 - De De Smith Digital 365, Template Lindsey Jane, Font Lucida Console

June 14-20 - DeDe Smith Digital 365, Yin Design Template, and font Matura MT Script.

June 21-27 - De De Smith Digital 365, Template Andrea Gold, Font Agency FB

No comments: