My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Find Your Wings Memory Presentation for Jacob

I created these layouts for a memory book for my son before he left for Africa for three years. The words are from the Mark Harris song "Find Your Wings". I got permission to use the words in the memory book. But it was much more dramatic to see the layouts timed to the song itself and that is what we did for Jacob when he shared about his upcoming assignment at church. We had friends and family that were unable to make it to church that Sunday so I've posted the presentation here for others to see. The last page of the book gives credit to the DigiKits used in the creation of this presentation. An ad for the song will pop up during the video so if you like it you can pick it up for yourself.

No comments: