My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Monday, August 24, 2009

365 Project May



With the May layouts I started looking for different options of digikits. I started May by using a new kit a found at DigiScrap Station. It is by Heavenly Scraps and is called It's A Date. You can purchase it here. Look for a preview at the bottom of this post.

May 3-9 Heavenly Scraps It's a Date, Template Andrea Gold, Font School Hand Bold by Creative Chaos.

May 10-16 - Used Heavenly Scraps It's A Date, Template by Racketty Scrappety, and the font Baskerville Old Face.


For the next one I used a kit that was not really designed as a 365 kit but it just worked perfect for the photos I had to work with. I used Momma Trish 's My Little Black Cloud available HERE at My Scrap Station.

May 17- 23 - Momma Trish's Little Black Cloud, Template by Andrea Gold, and the font Footlight MT Light.











I found another great 365 Kit which I will post more about in the June layout post so check it out there.

May 24-30 - DeDe Smith Digital 365, Andrea Gold template, and the fonts Rockwell Extra Bold and Rockwell Condensed.

No comments: