My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ladybug Pages - Whimsical Wonderland for Boys and Girls

Both of these kits have wonderful fun elements for all kinds of great boy and girl layouts. And when you combine them it makes an even better deal and is even more fun to work with.

I created a desktop with this kit for the month of July. I used the Wonderland for Boys portion to celebrate my two July guys on my desktop. This desktop is my entry in the My Scrap Shop Desktop Challenge at My Scrap Shop. To find out more about this challenge and others happening in the month of June over at MSS click HERE. The font I used was Snap ITC.

The second layout is actually a double page layout featuring photos of my son's birthday in 2005. Since his sister seemed to enjoy the party almost as much as he did or at least the cake I had a few cute pictures of her as well. I used one of Yin Design's Double templates. I flipped and rotated it fit my needs and also moved one of the picture and mat groups over to the other side so I had 3 for my daughter's photos. Then I used Whimsical Wonderland for Boys on the left side with pictures of the candles and of my son.
On the right side I used Whimsical Wonderland for Girls to highlight my daughter and her enjoyment of the cake. I think the blending of the two will make a great two page layout.

You can purchase the Bundle HERE. Don't need a kit both for boys and girls then click HERE to head the Wonderland for Boys and HERE to visit the Wonderland for Girls. All of these great kits are available at My Scrap Shop.

No comments: