My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Friday, June 5, 2009

Lisa Minor - Grateful Days




This a great kit with warm colors the colors and elements would make Grateful Days perfect for a heritage album. I love the neutral tone to the colors.

I completed two layouts with Grateful Days. Layout #1 features photos from National Scrapbook Day in 2005. I used and Andrea Gold template and the font is Vivaldi.

The 2nd layout is about the Hurricane Project my son's class produced to record the oral history of the 2004 hurricane season. I typed up all the transcripts for the project. This was a difficult project and even though I only have a copy of the newspaper article so much time went into that I wanted to document it. The font is Trojan Pro.

You can pick up Grateful Days HERE at Scrapdebris.

No comments: