My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blind Sight Design - Too Hot




This kit is great with lots of bold, funky colors. If you want something bright that will really make your page pop this is the kit for you.

I created two pages with this great kit. The first one is Summer Time and explains why June says summer to me and what I think about with the beginning of summer. Its my entry in the My Scrap Shop Theme Challenge which was tell what June means to you. Since June in Florida is when things really start heating up the Too Hot kit seemed a perfect choice. You can find out more about all the June challenges at My Scrap Shop HERE. The font for this layout is Comic Sans MS.

The second layout is celebrating summer birthdays with our extended family. My two July guys were included. I used one of the templates I received as part of Creative Team Appreciation Week. This one is my C Haig CT Rocks 2. The font is Onyx.

You can pick up your own copy of Too Hot by Blind Sight Designs HERE at My Scrap Shop.

No comments: