My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Monday, June 1, 2009

Digital Gator - Spring Love




Spring Love is a great kit with lots of great soft pastel colors. The elements make it great for garden layouts or any other thing that might be of interest.

My first layout is my entry for the My Scrap Shop Through the Lens Challenge. You can find out about all the challenges for June HERE. It features photos taken from the perspective of looking up like a crawling baby. The font I used was ABCkids.

The second layout features photos taken as we crossed the Skyway bridge a few years ago. The photos are the best as they were taken out of the window of a moving car but they weren't too bad and certainly enough to show off the grandeur of this bridge. The template is from Just 2 More Things and the font is TW Cent MT.

You can purchase Digital Gator's Spring Love HERE at My Scrap Shop.

No comments: