My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

C W Picket - Elephantly Inspired




This kit has some great papers and with the elephants you could use if for zoos or something important you want to remember. The word art that is included is also great for inspiration.

I created two layouts with this great kit. The first layout is Fun with Food that features pictures of my kids "playing" with their food. The font is Curlz MT. This layout is my entry in the Element Challenge at My Scrap Shop. To find all the new challenges for June check HERE.

The second layout is Joy. It features my daughter in one of her many moments of just enjoying life to its fullest. This is also my entry in the template challenge at MSS. See the link above for more challenge details. The font I used is Papyrus.

You can purchase your own copy of Elephantly Inspired by C W Picket and company HERE at My Scrap Shop.

No comments: