My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Friday, May 29, 2009

Sue Wood - Sarah




This great new kit from Sue Wood has wonderful soft colors that are just perfect for all kinds of layout. The natural tones of the paper and elements make it great for garden, heritage, or tea party layouts. It has lots of great floral elements as well.

I used this kit to complete two layouts one for each of my cats.

The first layout is Jungle Cat and features Kringle enjoying the backyard that really needs mowing. I used and Andrea Gold Template and the font Harlow Solid Italic.

The second layout is Naughty Cat and features Charcoal trying to sleep up with my scrapbooks. The template is the May Template Challenge template at DigiScrap Station by Aussie Caz. The font is Kelly. You have a few more days to get in on the challenge found HERE.

You can pick up Sarah by Sue Wood HERE at DigiScrap Station.

No comments: