My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Designer Duo's - Thursday's Child




Stacey Crossley and Teri's Thing-O-My-Jig have teamed up again for another great kit in the Child series. Thursday's child has far to go so this kit has some great travel elements. The paper colors are wonderful. This is another great kit that was a lot of fun to work with.

I used the kit to create a great two page spread with some of the photo highlights from Hayden's summer of photojournalism. I loved the paper that looked liked scatter newspaper that reminded me so much of some of the scattered paper we had seen on the scene that I used it as a mat under all the pictures on the right side. I also used paper from the kit to do all the individual photo matting. I used another one of Yin Design's great templates. The font is one of Creative Chaos's new ones School Hand Bold.

You can pick up Thursday's Child HERE at Scrapable or HERE at Pretty Scrappy. And if you missed any of the other great kits in this set don't forget to pick those up as well. And watch for the rest of this great series in the future.

No comments: