My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Digital Gator - Color of Fun




This is a great kit with lots of bold primary colors. It would work for a variety of layouts. It also includes great floral elements as well and some really cute frames. I was amazed at how different my two layouts looked by just combining different papers and elements.

I used Digital Gator's Color of Fun to create two great layouts. I also submitted both of the layouts in challenges at My Scrap Shop. To learn more about MSS Challenges click HERE.

The first layout is Hannah Learns to Scrap. Its seems so funny to see me teaching her how to crop pictures for paper scrapping. That seems so old school now. I submitted this layout in the MSS Scraplift Challenge. I used the kit and the font Ravie on this layout.

The second layout is Mission Trip 2005. These are some highlights from Jacob's 2nd short term mission trip to the Dominican Republic. Who knew where those short term trips would lead. I used an Andrea Gold template replacing the elements in the template with elements from the kit. The font is DTB Journal Bits.

You can pick up this great kit Color of Fun by Digital Gator HERE at My Scrap Shop.

No comments: