My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lisa Minor - Summer Burst!




Summer Burst! is a great kit with lots of bright colors and elements perfect for those hot summer days or great summer nights.

I completed two seperate layouts with this great kit. The first is I Have An Excuse. I happened to snap a picture on my way home to show off why I was late. So I decided to scrap it. I used an Andrea Gold template and Creative Chaos' new font Tallboy Italic.

The second is A Little Night Magic. I loved the bright colors with these night time pictures out in our garden on a summer night. I used another Andrea Gold template and the font is Trebuchet MS.

You can pick up your own copy of Summer Burst! HERE at Scrapdebris. And the best part is this whole kit is only $2.00. You can beat a deal like that.

No comments: