My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Arkansas Outhouse Scraps - Country State of Mind




This kit has some wonderful soft colors that make it wonderful for all kind of kits. It would work well for garden layouts but it is versatile as well. I really loved the frames that are included and made sure I used one of them in my layout.

I completed two layouts with this great kit. The first one is a funny one featuring our poor cat after the boys decided to dress it in a build a bear t-shirt. I used the font Jokerman.

The second one features my daughter when we were visiting my in-laws. She was full of wonder at all the neat things in Grandpa's Garden. The template is from Mandagirl. The font is Goudy Stout and Harrington.

You can get Country State of Mind by Arkansas Outhouse Scraps HERE at Sweet N Spicy Scraps.

No comments: