My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Friday, February 27, 2009

365 February Layouts

Somehow I got so busy that I forgot to post my 365 Challenge layouts this month. So here are the first 3 weeks of layouts. Stay tuned for the final week.

February 1-7 features DigiTreat Shout, a template from Kissed Studios, and the font Pristina.

February 8-14 features DigiTreat Giggle, a template from Andrea Gold, and the font Magneto. I missed one day this week but had 2 funny photos from the same day so I used that to make a total of 7 photos.

February 15-21 features DigiTreat Smirk, DigiTreat template, and the font Bauhaus 93. If you noticed a missed a few days this week. I really didn't have much from the other days either so I just covered those area with paper and added titling and an element.

This way you get a chance to see all three DigiTreat color schemes in action.

No comments: