My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CT Layout for Psi Psi - Family




I had the chance to work with this really fun kit as part of my work at DigiScrap Station. The soft colors and starry elements suggest that it would be a great kit for those wintery layout but I was able to put it to great use on a summer beach layout. The kit also has some great family word art that I didn't have the chance to use.

Both pages were done using one of Yin Designs double templates. And the font is Pickwick.

The journal box on the first page was made taking a full sheet of paper and the stitching overlay then reducing them in size to create the journal box. I then added turned the swirl into a fastener for a fun look.

You can find Psi Psi's Family kit HERE. Even better is that it is currently on sale now so check it out.

No comments: