My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Monday, January 19, 2009

CT Layouts for Stacey Crossley - White Bird

I had a chance to work with this great new kit from Stacey Crossley. It is called White Bird and as usually it has lots of neat elements. I used it to complete a couple of challenges as well.

The first challenge was a tumbler template at Pretty Scrappy. I used my children as the featured item on my tumbler. The template was provided with the challenge. The challenge is going on until the end of the month so stop by the Pretty Scrappy forum and check it out. Also their gallery is now back up and running as well. The font I used for this challenge was Market.

The next two layouts feature a day out with Hayden and Hannah at the hands on museum. He was very patient with her and they had a lot of fun that day. Sometimes its hard to capture those special moments and I wanted to make sure I documented it. The first of the layouts was submitted for the template for the template challenge over at Scraphead. The template was created by Stacey Crossley as well. The font is Poster.

The second page of this two page layout is a template by CGEssentials and features the fonts Poster and Chaucer.

The wonderful kit used for all three layouts is Stacey Crossley's White Bird that can be found HERE.

No comments: