My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My first CT Layouts




I completed a 2 page layout today for Lisa Manor's new Miss Lady Bug kit. My layouts didn't use a lot of the great elements that will be a part of this kit but the paper colors are wonderful and so versatile. It was a great kit to work with and I hope to get a few more done before the end of the week. She will be posting this in pieces are her blog (see link to the side) starting next week. And the neat thing is if you miss them as freebies each part will be for sale at Scrap Debris for $1 a piece. I'm posting one of Lisa's great previews as well as my two pages. The font is Tristan. I had fun making some multiphoto sets for the different frames.

The pictures are from the wonderful field trip we took to Pizza Hut. Each of the children were able to create their own pizza and watch it come through the oven. If you didn't know all pizza's take 8 minutes to go through the oven no matter what size they are. Everyone had a great time.

No comments: