My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Creative work for Crazy Designs by Diamond



I have also created some layouts for a new designer. Her blog is posted over in my links as Crazy Designs by Diamond. You can check out her blog to pick up the kits.

The first layout is from the homeschool convention a couple of years ago. I used the Kit Island Breeze. The font is Cezanne because I thought it had a breezy tropical feel. I used Trish H Designs Template #100 as the starting point of the layout.

The second is from our Camp Fire Graduation a few years ago. I used no template with this layout. I used the kit Summer Camp which has a lot of great camping elements that I didn't use for this layout since weren't actually camping. The metallic frame was done using one of the papers from the kit and then the metallic bevel action in PSE 5. All the other frames are elements from this fun kit. The font is Signpost.

No comments: