My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Go Digital - Queen of the Crop Challenge #5&6

Here's my next installment. Six down and four to go.
Here is my entry for What Were We Thinking. The challenge was to highlight a weird or wacky hair do or outfit. My outfit wasn't too bad for a standard 70's pant suit. But my hair oh man. And like the journaling says the sad thing was I kept getting those frizzy perms right through the 80's. Every once in a while I think maybe I should get a perm then I flip own the photo album and that's enough to change my mind. The font is Pythagoras. I used a wave effect on the title bar to make it similar to the pattern on the background paper which is of course more from the Groovin set. If you like it as much as I do you can pick it up here at Go Digital's Store - Groovin' by ScrapShana

Entry #6 was to scrap about a music memory. I flipped through my iTunes oldies list until something struck me. When I saw this one I could immediately thing of the words and melody so I decided to use it for this layout. I thought this picture of me in one of my "country" outfits fit well with the song. Of course I'm still Groovin' but this time I used one of the solids as a background and then use one of the more wild prints to mat the photo. This layout is pretty simply but again I think it fits in with the whole them of the page. The font is Tahoma.

No comments: