My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mandy King - All Merry Collection


I had the chance to work with another great product from Mandy King.  This is a great collection with lots of different elements to choose from.  I had fun playing with most of the collection parts.  You can pick up the All Merry Collection HERE at Scrapbook Elements.  And if you don't want the whole collection you can pick up just the parts you needed. 


To get the most out of this collection I created two different layouts.  The first layout is Flywheeler Santa.  There is always a great Santa every year and the kids love getting their picture with him.  We get to go again this weekend.  I used the fonts aka Fravolity and Cooper Black.



The second layout is Lake Aurora.  I used the font Forte for this layout.  

No comments: