My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lisa Minor - Several Kits


Here is a set of bookmarks I made for Christmas.

All of the bookmarks were made from kits by Lisa Minor and most of them are still available HERE  at Scrapdebris for $1-$2 each. 
The templates are the 2010 Calendar Set by Andrea Gold. 

January - Winter Blessing, February - Cotton Candy Girl, March - Bluegrass, April - Sprout, May - Silly Summer Fun, June - Celebrate the Sun, July - My Country, August - Sunshine Beach, September - September Blush, October - Family Fun, November - An Autumn Story, December - Holiday Village (Currently a freebie on Lisa Minor's Blog HERE. )

8 comments:

Jody said...

Beautiful set of bookmarks. Is there supposed to be a download link?

In any case thanks for sharing, they are really nice.

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

ESTAFA AUTOMOTRIZ MEXICO!

http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/

PELIGROSISIMO AMIGOS MEXICANOS!

messymiss said...

love them

willson said...

“Wow” you are a genius for sure what great ways to get ranked high and obtain good traffic flow from your article. Thank you for sharing your information it was very good reading for sure. I am looking forward to any more of your articles you produce in the near future.
home based work

123 123 said...

Interesting story as for me. I'd like to read something more about this matter. Thank you for posting this data.
Joan Stepsen
Gifts geek

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog! :)

HeatherVonsj@gmail.com

Misty Nordyke said...

Karen,
thank you for visiting our blog and the comment. Please feel free to follow our blog. I love how you did your blog blinki, that is neat.
God bless ♥ Have a Merry Christmas.