My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Daze Layout with Heavenly Scraps


Come to FALL DAZE at DigiScrapStation.com to join in games, challenges, sales and more for the month of October! We have a special Build-A-Kit Collab our designers created where every "kit" is only $1. Check out our Forum for more information.
My layouts was created from Heavenly Scraps elements and paper. You can check out Heavenly Scraps contribution to this great colloboration as well as others by clicking Fall Daze Build a Kit which will take you to the DigiScrap Station store. All of the elements can work together in one giant kit or you can use just one or two of the kits.

My first layout is my daughter and I enjoying a day at the park together. I used a template by Andrea Gold and the font Lucida Calligraphy.

The second layout is from a field trip to the farm. Since I already made a detailed layout for the school album and will complete a layout for each of the kids I choose to highlight some of my favorite shots of the kids for the family album. I used another Andrea Gold template and the font Bernard MT Condensed.

No comments: