My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Took the DigiDare Challenge


Every week I look at the DigiDare blog and each week I say that looks cool and I'm going to try and then in the end I don't seem to get it done. Well this week just before it was too late I actually took the time to complete the challenge. You can find out more about them at We Dare You.

This weeks was to scrap about your favorite teacher. I chose my third grade teacher Mrs. Joan Hammil. The kit I used was Aussie Caz's Back to School. You can check out a previous post for the preview of this great kit. Or you can check out Back to School at the DigiScrap Station store. I used my two favorite school handwriting fonts School Hand and School Hand Italic both in Bold from Creative Chaos. I've used them quite a bit lately so I decided I'd better share a link for you. Creative Chaos' School Hand Font Family at Commercial Use.com.

No comments: