My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Throwing Some Scraps Around - Wild and Wacky


This is a bright kit and perfect for all kinds of themes or activities. It includes lots of fun animal elements and the date stamp element is really easy to use. You can pick up Wild and Wacky by Throwing Some Scraps Around HERE at DigiScrap Station.

I created two great layouts with this kit. The first layout is Testing Time. It was from a trip to St. Pete for school testing. The kids had a lot of fun staying at the hotel and getting to go spend their gift certificates at Target. I used an Andrea Gold template and the font Drummon Bold Italic.

The second layout was from pictures taken that same trip. The gang was really excited about getting to eat at Chili's. They all felt they had something remarkable about their meal and wanted photographic proof. I used another Andrea Gold template and the font. Gill Sans MT.

No comments: