My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Heavenly Scraps - Hippity Hop



I had a very busy scrapping weekend and accomplished a lot. Since I'm working on some older photos I got to work with an great Easter kit. Hippity Hop was great for the 2 page Easter layout I completed but the colors and elements also made it great for a fun little layout that was not related to Easter at all. You can purchase Heavenly Scraps Hippity Hop HERE at DigiScrap Station.

The first set of layouts with was a 2 page Easter layout. The left side shows us having a simple Easter morning at home
and the right side shows us off in our Easter finery. The template is from Yin Design. The font is Script MT Bold.

The third layout I created is called Funny Bunny. It features Hannah with tights on her head. They were either bunny ears or hair but she looked so cute. The template is from Andrea Gold and the font is akaFrivolity.

No comments: