My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ella Design - File It (2)



I got to use some of these great new templates from Ella Design. They are really fun and have a great look to them. She has a whole set of different templates packages to choose from. I used one from the File-It (2) which you can purchase HERE at My Scrap Shop.

The layout I completed is Invites and features the family assembly line created to get Jacob's college graduation invitations out. I did make one modification to the template by adding in the 2nd photos tucked in on the edge. I used Digital Gator's Spring Love kit which can also be found at My Scrap Shop and is featured in an earlier entry. The font is School Hand Bold from Creative Chaos.

1 comment:

creative.chaos said...

Just dropping by to see what's up and say thanks for your comments. :) I've missed everyone so much. I hated being without internet, but thankfully the boyfriend now put it in his name for me. :) So, yes, more new stuff soon!!

By the way LOVE the new LO! It shows family at it's best, working together for one goal. :) Great LO and great story. Congrats on your sons college graduation!