My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Monday, April 13, 2009

RNR - Teddy N Me





Well I've started work for another store started by GF Designz's Jen. I've worked with her for a quite a while and its lots of fun to join her here at the store. What for link on side bar Sweet N Spicy Scraps.

My first kit for Sweet and Spicy is RNR Creation's Teddy N Me. It is a great kit that would be perfect for any layout featuring a little girl's tea party but I found the kit to be very verisatile and created a double page layout of my daughter enjoying the rain and one of my son's giant cookie. I love all the cute elements but my favorites were the monkey and the window.

My first layout is Hannah in the garden. I used one of Yin's Double Templates and the font is ABC Kids.

The second layout is Caleb's Cookie. He was so proud of this cookie that he made all by himself. I used an Andrea Gold template and the font Microsoft Sans Serif.

You can pick up RNR Creation Teddy N Me HERE at Sweet N Spicy Scraps.

No comments: