My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

GF Designz - Pass the Popcorn




Pass the Popcorn is a great kit it has lots of fun movie element that would be good for a night out at the movies or for staying home for family movie night. I loved all the fun movie elements.

I created 2 layouts. The first layout features my daughter on a vacation with extended family. One of the days it was really rainy and everyone had to find indoor things to keep busy. My SIL caught this great shots of my daughter watching a DVD. She was watching so intently. The font is Harlow Solid Italic.

The second layout features the story of the great movie deals my son got while at college. I loved all the wonderful elements that made this ordinary story look really cute. I used the font Kartika.

You can pick up GF Designz' Pass the Popcorn HERE at the new store Sweet N Spicy Scraps.

No comments: