My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Digital Gator - My World




This was a great kit to work with. I loved the bright colors and the fun papers. It has lots of great elements like clouds, sun, and kites that would make it great for outdoor fun or travel.

I completed a two page layout of our trip to St. Petersburg for testing. We had extra special fun this year because we got to spend a few hours at Freedom Lake Park. Caleb especially enjoyed the Korean War display since his granddaddy served in Korea and they share the same middle name.

I used one of Yin Desgin's great double page templates which I love. And now that I have a action to cut them with I love them even more because they are so easy to use. The fonts are Arial and Popular Std.

You can purchase Digital Gator's My World HERE at My Scrap Shop.

No comments: