My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Monday, February 2, 2009

New Challenges at My Scrap Shop

I have been having a great time doing challenges over at My Scrap Shop and they are working on making them even better. One neat feature is the ability to choose your prize and I love how they all coordinate. They will have new challenges start on the 1st and 15th of each month. So check out the lastest challenges and get started.
Lyrical Challenge, Monthly Theme, ABC's of Macro, Scraplift, Shapes n More, Through the Lens, and All About the Elements are the current new challenges. Click HERE for the challenge section.

And…for one week only What Am I? a guessing game where you have to guess what the MACRO images are. There are participation prizes and a prize for the winner! So what are you waiting for, head on over to MyScrapShop now!

No comments: