My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CT Stacey Crossley - Isabella




I picked up this new kit from Stacey and at first I wasn't sure how I would use it. I'm not a big pastel user. The colors in this kit make it great for any type of baby layout but I found that I was able to use to complete other types of layouts as well. It has some really cute elements as well.

My first layout is Castle Capers. It features my two youngest doing what they do best. Having fun together and being silly. The template is from Jill and Jack and the font is aka Frivolity.

The second layout is Silly Girl and features Hannah as her silly self. I can't believe how much she has changed since 2004. The template is from Andrea Gold and the font is Cooper Black.

You can pick up Isabella HERE.

No comments: