My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Friday, January 30, 2009

CT for Stacey Crossley - Spring Fling


Stacey has a brand new kit in the store and its a lot of fun. It has some great elements including clips, ribbons, and buttons. I love the journal mat that comes with this kit. I completed 1 double page layout and 1 single page layout with this great kit.

Double page layout features story time at our library that I submitted for a Holiday Layout at Scraphead. Our holiday Pooh's Day. The library had a bear themed program in honor of Pooh. I used a double template by Andrea Gold. The font is Vagabound.

The single page features a layout of Caleb's dog Faithful helping him out with his chores. She's such a sweetheart of a dog. I used the sketch for the Scraphead Sketch challenge and submitted it. The font is Tristan.

You can pick up Spring Fling HERE.

No comments: