My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Friday, December 12, 2008

Found a New Store




Well as you can see I have not done a very good job of getting back here every day. But we have done our advent stuff almost every day and we are still getting some school done so things are too bad. I found a really great new store and site the other day when picking up a template freebie. It is called Faith Sisters. I just love the feel of the site. I haven't really had a whole lot of time to explore and check it out further but I did check out the store and found a perfect kit for one of my home improvement pages.
These pages feature my guys putting scripture stickers up on the walls, studs, and rafters before the drywall was put up. They got the idea from visiting their dad while working on a Habitat for Humanity build. They workers wrote scripture on the wall. Since some of my guys weren't really great writers yet we used some scripture stickers we had. Not sure what the dry wall guys thought of it when they came back the next day but the kids really had fun putting them up.

 The kit was Eyelet Scraps Mia Casa. It happens to be on sale right now and is available here. The font is Minion Pro Bold. The sketch is from the Best of Becky Higgins p 120.

No comments: