My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Saturday, December 13, 2008

CT Work for My Scrap Shop

This month I got to work with a great Mega Collab Kit called Home for Christmas. I made 3 very different layouts with this great kit and still have only use a few of the paper and elements. You will need to check out this great kit for yourselves HERE.

The first layout is Ponytail Girl. It features Hannah's 1st ponytail. She was so excited. The template I used was Pillowgirl Quick Maker and can be found HERE. The font is Long Island. This was also my entry for the Photo Focus Challenge.

The second layout is Flywheeler's Christmas 04. Going the the village each Christmas has become a great family tradition. We will be heading back again next weekend. The font was for a font challenge and is called Honey I Stole Your Jumper.

The third layout is Cares N Shares 03. The kids visited the nursing home with Camp Fire USA. The made little dinner tray gifts and then sang to the residents. The quote was for a quote challenge.


Here is the previews of Home for Christmas.

No comments: