My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Friday, December 19, 2008

CT Layouts Stacey Crossley - Remember

This kit was wonderful for these family layouts. It would well with both heritage and modern photos.

I created 3 layouts using this kit.

The first layout features our family at a reunion event in 2003. The Template is Andre Gold #368. The font is Market and Eurostile.

The second layout is a tribute to Grandma Lillian. While we were not related by blood we were by the heart. She was a wonderful and caring woman who has been on my mind lately. I still miss her. The template is Chrissy W Sample Pack 6 #4. And since Gram grew up and Brooklyn and then spent may years on Long Island before moving to Florida I used the font Long Island.

The final layout is a tribute to my dad. When I was looking for the picture of Gram I found 3 of my dad taken over the years where he had a similar look on his face. I picked one more older shot to complete the layout. The template is Lina's Layouts #10. The fonts are Impact and Lucida Handwriting.

You can find Remember HERE.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hi, I wanted to thank you for all the lovely comments you have left me at Faith Sisters. I'm still learning my way around there and didn't figure out how to leave you a comment directly there yet, but saw you had this blog. I've enjoyed looking around. I'm also on a CT at heritagescrap.com and I enjoyed your layouts. You should consider posting there - nice work on these! I'll bookmark you to come back. I'm ForgetMeNots at FS.