My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Friday, December 19, 2008

CT Layouts for Crazy Diamond





Crazy Diamond has a great new Christmas Kit called Ho Ho Ho. It was a lot of fun to work with and worked really well for a variety of layouts. It has some cute elements and great papers. I created 3 layouts using this kit.

The first two layouts are from Flywheeler's Christmas 03. We are looking forward to attended 08 this weekend. Since we go every year I tried to focus on what was special or unique that year. The first page is Hannah and the Bubble Snowman. The second page features several other photos and the journaling. The templates are Yin's #10 and 11. The font is Subway.

The third layout is Hannah all dressed up in Samuel's Garden. She looked like she was waiting for something. I used Chrissy W Template #10. The font is Pickwick and Lucida Handwriting.

You can pick up this great kit HERE.

No comments: