My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CT Layouts for Girlfriend Designz

I had a chance this weekend to use another one of Girlfriend Designz's kits. This one is called Mama's Apple Pie. It had some really cute little elements in the kit. This time I actually created two Brag Book pages which are available from the Scrap Sisters Blog. Get me the Brag Book.


The two layouts I created were from my trip to visit my oldest in the Twin Cities. They were great for these layouts that included two of the places that he took me to eat at.

The first layout is from the Mall of America. Everyone makes such a big deal about this mall but frankly to me it was just a mall only bigger. The font is Cuckoo.


The second layout is from the Cap's restaurant. My son had been complaining that he just couldn't find good southern style cooking "up north". Which we were out sight seeing we the sign on the restaurant caught our attention so we decided to give it a try. The food was absolutely wonderful and definitely had a down home feel to it. In this case the advertising lived up to the hype. The font on this layout is Pythagoras.

No comments: