My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Creative work for Designs by Crazy Diamond


As part of my duties as a Creative Team Member for Crazy Diamond I will be making some quick pages and brag book pages for the different kits I work with. We needed to work out the best way to present these freebies to you. What we decided was that I will host the freebies I make using her kits here on my blog with a link to the store where this kit can be purchased.

So here is my first set of Designs by Crazy Diamond freebies. This set of freebies was made with the great All Aboard Kit. It is available at the DigiScrap Station Store - All Aboard Kit.

I thought this was a great kit and had so many cute elements. Check an earlier post for the Thomas layout made with this kit.

So enjoy your All Aboard Freebies - 2 QP's and 1 BB.

No comments: