My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I hope to be back with more freebies soon

My off site back up is down to about a week more of backing up. Then I can get back to designing and scrapping. I've been trying to really limit my computer time and them just mostly to check emails. I'll be so glad when these is done but it will be nice to know that what I have created is a bit safer. I do have a few Digitreats add-ons just about ready to go so I should be able to get those up quickly. I'm pretty I won't make the collaboration kit for September worked on but we'll see. I've also started my first completely original kit that I can't wait to finish up and share with you. So I do promise more will be coming soon.

Public school starts back up next week here so hopefully we'll be more consistent in our own homeschooling.

So by the end of the month back ups should be done and creating should have gotten a new start.

No comments: