My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Friday, August 22, 2008

Doing Layouts for Crazy Diamond

Its so nice to have my computer backed up and running smooth. So while its raining again outside as Fay moves back over the state I decided to get some work done. I had two Crazy Diamond kits I needed to work on so I started with those today.

The first layout uses the Michelle Kit. I loved the texture of these soft pastels. The layout features all of us working hard to get Jacob's college graduation announcements out in the mail because he was still miles away in Africa.

The second layout features Crazy Diamond's Goofin' Around kit. These bright colors where fun to work with. This kits features some great Goofy accents which I didn't use as it didn't fit with the theme of the page but they are really cute. This layout features pictures from our field trip to Pizza Hut followed by fun at the park.

No comments: