My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Monday, April 28, 2008

Mystery of History Retreat

Yeah I'm up to November in my School 04 album. These are some pictures from the Mystery of History Retreat I attended. MOH is a history curriculum that was just coming out that year. The publisher and the author both spoke. As the retreat center was usually used for scrapbooking we were given time in the even to scrap if we wanted to. I was able to finish up Jacob's high school album which I figured was a good project since I he had purchased my ticket so I could go. I had a really great time. Sadly, not long after this retreat our hostess Nancy became ill and had to sell her beautiful home and property. She was such a wonderful hostess and really pampered all of us.

This layout used The Template Club Template #010. I rotated in 90 degrees to accommodate the direction of my photos. The font is "T". The MOH lettering, paper, and elements are all from A Work in Progress' - Doodlicious set.

No comments: