My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gail Cook - Freckles, Speckles, and Smiles


This is a great kit for lots of great boy layouts. I love the rich colors and fun elements. I will be using this kit over and over. You can pick up this great boys kit HERE at DigiScrap Station.

I created two layouts with this great kit. The first layout is Watch Out. The picture was taken in 2005 it was supposed to be a close up of Joshua but as I was getting ready to scrap it I noticed a sneaky little girl in the background. I used a template by Andrea Gold. The font is Connect the Dots.

The second layout I created is Biking Buddies. These pictures were taken in 2007. My son and his friend Nathan love to spend time together riding bikes and having fun. I used one of Yin Designs single page templates for this layout. I used Colonna MT as the font.

No comments: