My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Throwing Some Scraps Around - Cherish



Even though its not February I still found some great used for Cherish by TSSA. The colors are rich and the combination of pinks, blues, and browns was a lot of fun to work with. The elements for this kit are fun and unique as well. You can pick up Cherish by Throwing Some Scraps around HERE at DigiScrap Station.

I used this kit to complete 2 different challenges. This first layout I Love Rainbows is my entry in the Fall Madness contest at Scrap Addict. I used the font Ravie. The challenge was to complete a layout using only one designer and had the theme I Love. I'll let you know later if I made it to round two.

The second layout is for the Fall Daze at DigiScrap Station which you can check out HERE. This is from the Week Two Challenge to create a doll using the elements in a scrap kit. The challenge is open until October 17 so you can try your hand and get an entry in as well.

No comments: