My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Monday, August 24, 2009

GF Designz - Imagine That

I really haven't fallen off the face of the earth and if you check out my scrapping goal you can see I have been busy created. I've just done a lousy job of posting about it.

I just finished working on Imagine That. This kit has lots of fun colors and cute elements. It is perfect for a variety of themes including kids and outdoors. You can pick up GF Designz's Imagine That HERE at DigiScrap Station.

I create two fun layouts with this kit. The first one I did for the DigiScrap Station Newsletter Challenge doing a layout about summer. It features my daughter in the Summer of 2006. The font is HallenSchweilier.

The second layout features some of the birds we have seen out in our front yard. The Font is HighTower Text and the sketch idea came from Cherish p53.

Here ia preview of Imagine That by GF Designz.

No comments: