My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Sunday, July 5, 2009

EAL - Faith




This kit is one in a great series called Inspiration. Faith is full of greens, yellows, and blues. The elements are great. I love the scripture word art as well.

The first layout I created with this kit is Look Down. I created this one to for the Through the Lens Challenge at My Scrap Shot. Its interesting to see what your photos look like taking from above. You can check out this challenges as well as other HERE at My Scrap Shop. The font is Forte.

The second layout is Give Back. Its contains some photos from my son's trip to Missiouri after the 2005 hurricanes to help with the clean up with others from the Lake Wales area. I used a template from Sweet Tomato. The fonts are TW Cen MT Cond. Bold and Century.

You can pick up Faith by EAL and others in this HERE at My Scrap Shop.

No comments: