My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Darhena's Design - Happy Birthday Sweetie!




This is a great kit with lots of bright funky party time colors. This is great for a girl's birthday no matter what her age as well and lots of other great layouts.

The first layout I created with this great kit is a August Desktop for the Desktop Challenge over at My Scrap Shop. You can read about this challenge and all the rest HERE in the forum of My Scrap Shop. Since my daughter's birthday is in August I created a Desktop to celebrate. The font is ABC Kids.

The second layout features a card that my son made for me when he was 8. I thought the bright colors of this kit went really well to show it off. The font is Agency FB.

You can pick up Happy Birthday Sweetie! by Darhena's Design HERE at My Scrap Shop.

No comments: