My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Friday, June 26, 2009

Our Heritage Kit from DigiScrap Station




This is a wonderful kit. It is a wonderful collaboration that has lots of wonderful variety. It has lots of versatility. I actually created 12 layouts with this kit and all can be viewed HERE at the DigiScrap Station gallery.

I am featuring two of the pages here. Both of these are from an album I'm working on for Jacob. Hannah helped me choose which two to feature here. I wonder if her being the baby Jacob is holding in the one layout had anything to do with her selection. I used Matura MT Script for all the layouts. The second layout uses an Andrea Gold Template. The pages are based on the words from the Mark Harris song "Find Your Wings".

You can purchase this great kit for yourself HERE at DigiScrap Station.

No comments: