My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ella Design - Colors of Sweet Autumn




I love the rich earth tones in this kit. It would be great for fall photos of course but it is also great for nature layouts. And the colors and tones also make it versatile for lots of other layouts as well.

I completed two layouts with this great kit. The first one is Macro D and was completed for this months Marco Challenge at My Scrap Shop. Check out all the June challenges HERE. The letter this month is D so I used my son's new DSi. I was going to use my DS Lite but the light pink color just didn't seem to want to photograph well especially in Macro mode so I went with plan B and used my son's. The font is Script MT Bold.

The second layout is Majesty and features some shots from Peace River Park at local nature park. As you can see the rich colors of this kit make it perfect for this nature layout. I used an Andrea Gold template and the font Tekton Pro to complete his layout.

You can purchase Ella Design's Colors of Sweet Autumn HERE at My Scrap Shop.

No comments: