My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Having Fun at DSS with all kinds of challenges.







There are kinds of fun games and challenges over at DigiScrap Station.

One of the most challenging for me so far was to create your own blinkie. I googled and found some basic directions and created the very simple one you see over on the left size. Its celebrating be the mom of a son soon heading out for the mission field. I used Psi Psi -Africa kit for the paper and little art work. You can find it HERE.

I created a blog entry see below.

One fun challenge was to create a layout about where you live. I created this Florida layout showing off how Florida can be full of contrasts. I used Shades of Gina's - Beach Fun Kit available HERE. I created the title with Just Two More Things text path. The font is Times New Roman.

I reviewed kits that I've used or have on my wish list.

I participated in the color challenge where you had to create a layout with certain colors. I created a layout of a field trip to Pizza Hut. I used DigiTreats Jump, a Lindsey Jane template, and the font Popular Std.

There's a contest to guess how many papers in a stack.

I've completed the Multiple Pieces layout. You had to have 35 pieces plus photos. I got buy with making a border with the buttons found in Belenna's Celtric Crafts. Travel HERE to pick up the kit. The layout features a puzzle my son put together and I thought this kit fit it well. I used the font Old English.

I completed the technique challenge which was to create a layout using extraction. I created this fun layout with two random pictures of Hannah. I really like how it turned out. I used Throwing Some Scraps Around's This One Day that you can buy HERE.

Another interesting challenge was the Journal It Challenge. At least half the page must be journaling. I created this layout in memory of my son's great uncle and Godfather who passed away in 2005. I used GF Designz's Photos of Yesteryear a great kit for hertiage photos. You can pick it up HERE.

One really fun challenge is to the on going story where already we've created one crazy tale. Add your twist to the story.

One easy game is to share about your favorite birthday memory of either yourself or others.

You can vote in a poll about digital scrap booking and weigh in with your opinion.

I also created a birthday card to wish DSS a Happy Birthday. I used Psi Psi's Its Spring which can be found HERE.

And believe or not that's not all the challenges and fun there is. That's just what I've worked on so far. You can find out more about all the fun and games HERE. And before you go shopping for all the great kits featured in my layouts stop HERE for Birthday Bash Specials.

No comments: