My Scrapbook Goals and How I'm Doing

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Designer Duos - Wednesday's Child




Stacey Crossley and Teri Mayo have teamed up again for another great kit in their Child series. We are up to Wednesday Child who is full of woe. There are some really fun elements in here for those pouty layouts. The bright bold colors make it great for any type of layout.

The first layout I created is from a trip to the art museum. I was trying to record the kids doing the hands on activities but I got in trouble for having the camera. I used an Andrea Gold Template and the font School Hand Bold.

The second layout features an evening of fun playing UNO with the boys. They can be really cut throat to play with. This also features an Andrea Gold template and the font Trebuchat SMS.

You can purchase Designer Duo's Wednesday's Child HERE at Pretty Scrappy or HERE at Scrapable.

No comments: